Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Delayed Delivery


image source:www.canstockphoto.com












Been away for a while….
Lost in my own….
On my face, a confused smile….
The reason behind my absence remains unknown….
BUT I promise I have returned…..
I have returned to stay…..
The ‘missing status’ deserves flak….
But I assure this time I’ll not betray….

Apologies! Apologies!

I apologize for not being in action all this while. I just realized, rather I’ll confess that I was made to realize that I have not posted anything in the last few months. Honestly I got a strange mixed feeling at this realization.

I felt sad and happy at the same time. Sad because I cheated with my readers by not giving them a regular feed. And happy to know the fact that I was missed, my posts were missed. Now, for a person like me such an acknowledgement is huge. So I am back with my readers.

Like always I have my own reasons to remain out of sight out of mind. However, no such explanation would suffice. There have been a lot of new developments on the personal front which have kept me occupied and will continue to take all my sweet time and attention in the near future. But that said, I promise that I will try to give the readers something to digest as regularly as I can.

Hope I will be forgiven for this delayed delivery. The next post is on its way and will reach you guys soon. Till then keep flipping my little diary’s pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment